A bascule bridge is a movable bridge with a counter weight that continuously balances a span or leaf, throughout its upward swing to provide clearance for boat traffic
- NO OF MEMBERS IN TEAM:2
- WIDTH OF SPAN/LEAF- 15 CM
- LENGTH OF EACH SPAN/LEAF-30CM
- HEIGHT OF BRIDGE-15CM FROM THE CENTRE OF BRIDGE
- Pillars (Minimum 80mm)
- Plateform(length = breadth =250 to 350mm)
- Cello tape can be used to join plateform and pillars together however adhesives cannot be used anyway.
- Only four pillars are allowed. The points will be deducted if using more than 4 pillars.
- Points will be deducted if u will take extra material.The cello tape should be used at joints only.
- ICE CREAM
- FOAM SHEET/CLAY
- FEVICOL/GUMS ETC