ABOUT THE EVENT
Break in to or Break into!
1. There will be three rounds
2.To get to the next rounds, the participating teams must clear the preceding round within given time.
3. A team will be awarded only if it clears all the rounds successfully.
4. One should be familiar with the Linux Environment and Cisco Packet Tracer and basics of Computer Networking.
JUDGING AND WINNING
1. The codes of first round will be evaluated by a testing team from 3rd Year.
2 .If there is a Tie between two teams, code having more correct results will be preferred. If the tie still persists, codes will be evaluated on the basis of runtime.
3. The results of first round will be declared there itself and of the Second and Third round will be posted on the Website and Facebook pages.
4. No re-evaluation requests will be entertained and in case of any conflict, the decision of coordinators will be final.
1. The event is open for students of all steams from all years.
2. Participation will be in teams consisting of 2 members.
3. Teams can get themselves registered in advance.
1. Teams are not allowed to access internet during the event. Any team found cheating will be disqualified immediately.
2. Teams will be provided with college PCs and have to handle them with care. Any student damaging the college equipment will be disqualified and fined accordingly.
3. The teams will have to maintain a code of conduct and ensure the smooth progress of event.