The time has come yet again for the mechanics enthusiasts to come and battle it out in Mechanical Departmental quiz competition UNIQUE INERTIA .This is your one chance to prove yourselves to be the know-it-alls of mechanical engineering and aptitude.
- Preliminary Round
a.)This round contains 30 questions of difficulty level varying from easy to medium .
b.)Each question will have 1 points allotted to it. 60% of total participants will be selected for the UNITS ROUND.
c.)This round will be of 45 min. There will be same paper for 1st , 2nd year and different for 3rd, 4th year of B.tech, M.tech and M.sc.
- UNITS ROUND
a.)This will be a type of unit conversion round.Units will be from each department.
b.)This round contains 30 questions of difficulty level varying from easy to medium.
c.)Each question will have some points allotted to it. 60% of selected participants (Prelims round)will be selected for the MAINS ROUND.
d.)This round will be of 10 min.
- MAINS ROUND
a.)This round also contains 30 questions. Questions will be of higher level.
b.)Each question will have some points allotted to it.
c.) Top 2 participants will be declared as winner of Unique Inertia.
There will be same paper for 1st , 2nd year and different for 3rd, 4th year of B.tech, M.tech and M.sc.
- The event is open for students of all streams from all years.
- There is no teams, each participant will attempt the quiz individually .
- Participants can get themselves registered in advance (online- link will be provided on the poster).
- Participants are required to bring valid college id during the event.
- Participants are required to be present at the specified timing of the event otherwise they will be disqualified.
- Participants are not allowed to access Internet during the event. Any participants found cheating will be disqualified immediately.
- The teams will have to maintain a code of conduct and ensure the smooth progress of event.
Judging and winning
- 1. Only 1st 2 position will be awarded prize money(2000 and 1000 respectively) & all mains round participants will be awarded certificates.
- 2. The results of elementary round will be posted on event website & the selected participants will also be informed through e-mail.