Race Against Time
ABOUT THE EVENT
Run faster, achieve target.
Design a remote controlled wireless robot within the specified dimensions that can travel through all turns of the track. The robot that will complete the race in least time with best accuracy will win the race.
1. The dimension of bot should not exceed 30cm*30cm*30cm.
2. Maximum rating of power source should be 12v, 1.2A.
3. Bot should not expand and compress during run.
4. The robot should be strictly wireless.
5. Power source should be on board.
6. Readymade toys car and lego kits are not allowed.
Your robot must be ready when call is made for your team.
The robot should follow the robot specifications provided. Any deviation from the mentioned specifications will lead to disqualification
If the Robot crosses a checkpoint, and moves off track, then the Robot would be placed back on the previous checkpoint crossed.
The arena may subject to change before the commencement of any round.
In the case of boundary touch, points will be deducted.
GAME PLAYThere will be two rounds, round 1 and round 2.
The top teams get qualified for the 2nd Round.
ROUND 11. Reach the destination in minimum time.
2. Single bot will run at a time.
ROUND 2A pair of team will compete among themselves on the same track at the same time.
1. The team should not consist of more than 4 members
2. Two different teams cannot use the same bot.
3. Students from different colleges can make a team.
1. Qualified teams & Rules for 2nd will be displayed after the 1st Round.
2. Cash Prize & Certificate of Merit will be awarded to the Winning team & Runner's up.
3.There will be registration charges of 100 rupees per team.
4. There will be no registration charges for NIT Meghalaya students.
- Aditi Singh
- Nalleru Vishnuvardhan Reddy